Monday, May 9, 2011

I Can't Believe It's That Time Again

I am so darn blessed. I've had another challenging, beautiful, adventure-filled, overinvolved year at Furman. There's still so much I still need to process from this past year that I'll get around to eventually--I'm halfway through my Furman career...and now I'm spending my first day at my incredible Greenvillean summer house, currently snuggled up with Mishka, the first cat I've ever had the opportunity to live with. I love it.




On Wednesday I start my May class (Social Evolution of Furman) with two of my favorite people--Rose and Biz, then we head to Pawley's Island for the weekend! Next week I am going to start my internship with Loaves and Fishes--I'm pumped. All the while I'll be babysitting up a storm, definitely the best job EVER.

All in all, I have no way of knowing what that this summer will bring, but I do know that I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

To do:
-Unpack and organize my room--make it feel like home
-Stock up on food and supplies at Costco
-Start back up on my training
-Perfect the summer bucket list
-Take a second to breathe and appreciate the awesomeness of everything

Now to get started on that list...

No comments:

Post a Comment