Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stuck Like Glue: My Summer Playlist

I can't get that darn song out of my head. I daresay that I have the best summer playlist. And yes, I burned some CDs to cruise in my awesome old lady Buick.

What are the songs, you ask? Let's see. The mix is almost as random as my iTunes library itself, which means of course that I LOVE IT.

Uncharted/Sara Bareilles
Long Time Gone/Dixie Chicks
Come Around/M.I.A
Hello Seattle/Owl City
One Fine Wire/Colbie Caillat
Paris(Ooh La La)/Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Kiss N Tell/Ke$ha
A-Punk/Vampire Weekend
Pump It/Black Eyed Peas
Walk By Faith/Jeremy Camp
Love Like Crazy/Lee Brice
Day 'N Nite/Kid Cudi
Hello/Ian J
Amarillo Sky/Jason Aldean
I Don't Feel Like Dancin'/Scissor Sisters
When I Look At You/Miley Cyrus
Ours/Taylor Swift
Yellow/Coldplay
What The Hell/Avril Lavigne
Ready to Run/Dixie Chicks
Red Dirt Road/Brooks&Dunn
Gettin' Over You/David Guetta and Chris Willis ft. Fergie
On The Radio/Regina Spektor
Sympathy/The Goo Goo Dolls
When I Get Where I'm Going/Brad Paisley ft. Dolly Parton
Blind/Ke$ha
Pray For You/Jaron and The Long Road to Love
Last Friday Night(T.G.I.F)/Katy Perry
Angels On The Moon/Thriving Ivory
Just A Kiss/Lady Antebellum
You'll Find A Way/Santogold
All I Want Is You/Barry Louis Polisar
Club Love/Taylor Swift ft.Usher
The Show Goes On/Lupe Fiasco
How He Loves Us/Big Stuf
Marry You/Glee Cast
Forever & Always/Taylor Swift
1901/Phoenix
Yes/LMFAO

Please appreciate the musical chaos, if you can =)

No comments:

Post a Comment